When you select or recommend a Pfister Professional Grade kitchen or bath faucet and coordinating accessories, you’re backed by the strength of a company with over 100 years of industry leading innovations. Pfister is part of the Stanley Black & Decker, globally renowned for product innovation, design, value. John Burke Plumbing offers the residents of Montgomery Alabama with repair or installations of your Pfister needs.
What makes it Professional Grade?
Pfister Professional Grade is a trade exclusive full line of kitchen and bath products and systems. These upgraded products include designs not available at retail, come in a wide variety of finishes, feature all metal parts and industrial valves plus include supply nuts and tools for easy, hassle-free installation. To better service our trade partners, Professional Grade has its own dedicated sales, service and operations team available to answer product and installation questions or assist any needs.
Who Uses Pfister Professional Grade?
A Century of Success
We are constantly improving our products to offer the latest in eco-friendly functions, technological advances, design trends, durability and easy installation. While other companies may claim numerous industry firsts, it’s Pfister that has consistently been first to market with many innovative, high quality products and features:
- FIRST to introduce ceramic discs across full product line
- FIRST faucet company to be certified by EPA WaterSense
- FIRST to market with ceramic discs in shower body sprays that function separately from the diverter valve, potentially eliminating $350 or more from the cost of a shower install job.
- FIRST in the industry to introduce Kenzo™ wallmount trough faucet, WaterSense certified.
- A proven leader in green projects, like our separate volume and flow control system.
- Introduced a 3/4″ thermostatic valve with the highest flow in the industry that is customizable and can be easily retrofitted into current systems.