Noritz Water Heaters
Noritz partners exclusively with a professional network in the sales and installation of Noritz tankless water heaters. Being a licensed plumbing company in Montgomery Alabama for years puts John Burke Plumbing as part of this network. Noritz has always provided our customers with the highest quality tankless water heaters available at superior value.
Advantages of Noritz Water Heaters include
- Complete Tankless Water Heater Selection – Noritz offers three lines of hot water heaters to support a wide variety of customer needs.
- Versatile Water Heater Installations – The compact design of the Noritz line of tankless hot water heaters gives you installation flexibility. Designed for placement indoors or outdoors, a Noritz unit saves space and can go almost anywhere.
- Longer lasting – Noritz tankless heaters are extremely durable, require little maintenance and are supported with one of the best warranties in the tankless industry.
- Benefit of gas vs. electric – Gas heats water 50% faster than electricity, yielding a higher flow rate and providing superb energy efficiency and utility savings.
- Quality and craftsmanship – Noritz owns all aspects of manufacturing, ensuring that you always get the highest quality parts. We are so confident in our craftsmanship that every unit comes with a Noritz 12-year non-prorated warranty.
Facts about Noritz Tankless Water Heater
If you were to approach any professional who is familiar with tankless gas water heaters, and ask them what the main components of a tankless water heater were, they will tell you it’s the heat exchanger and the burner. This is basically the heart of tankless water heaters. The durability, efficiency, and performance essentially depend on the technology and quality levels of these two components.
For years, tankless gas water heaters have utilized the single flame burner technology. As the leader in tankless technology, Noritz has recently introduced the dual flame burner. No other tankless manufacturer offers this technology. The dual flame burner actually has a second row of burners which burns the escaped gas from the first row of burners, resulting in an increased level of efficiency, stabilizing temperature fluctuations and boosting the performance of the flow rate. This is the latest in tankless technology. Competitors’ single flame burner vs. Noritz dual-flame burner.
The heat exchanger is where the most strain and stress occurs. This is what is being heated by the burner to produce the hot water. If this component’s quality and durability is compromised, cracks and leaks may form over time due to extreme temperature stress. That is why Noritz designs the heat exchangers using a 25% thicker commercial grade copper piping. The heater’s durability depends on this and we want to make sure our customers are buying the very best quality available on the market today.
Over 93% efficient, delivering more than 11 GPM! Noritz is proud to introduce our most efficient tankless heaters, the next generation in tankless technology – condensing heaters. This innovation utilizes a dual heat exchanger, a fusion of stainless steel and copper heat exchangers. The 100% stainless steel component captures the residual heat from the exhaust temperature to preheat the incoming water before it runs through the main copper heat exchanger. This results in dramatic reduction of carbon dioxide and increases the heater’s efficiency level to over 93%. The Noritz NRC111 and NCC199 series – compare the specifications to our competition.
Features that make this unit stand out from the rest
- Super Efficient – DOE Energy Factor of 0.92 (Natural Gas)/0.94 (Propane)
- 12 year warranty – Longer coverage than competition, 12 years on heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, 1 year labor
- Installation flexibility – PVC or CPVC piping. The less costly, zero clearance plastic piping enables longer vent runs up to 62 linear feet. Built-in PVC adapter for either 3″ or 4″ PVC or CPVC.
- Stable Temperature Control – No need for a buffer tank to stabilize temperature. Therefore, no stand by heat loss
- Low Pressure Loss – Norirtz provides a better shower experience across a wide range of water pressures.
- Temperature Display – Can be changed from F to C
- Service Reminder – Can be set to remind user to flush heat exchanger or change H2Flow cartridge
- Vent Length and High Elevation Adjustments – Use dipswitches on circuit board
Noritz Tankless Water Heaters History
Rapidly changing the water heater industry, Noritz brings Tankless Water Heaters to the market. Their vision is to change the way that hot water is looked at by America. Tankless systems offered by Noritz will have little effect on the environment and will bring greater comfort to the user. Noritz has become a premier supplier in this industry.
Noritz was formed in 2002 in Lake Forest, California. The following year, in 2003, the company launched an “Always Hot” campaign to help in marketing their water heaters. Shortly after the beginning of 2004, Noritz introduced a water heater to the industry that was the very first commercial grade tankless water heater with direct vent. The company also added a complete line of service valves for the tankless water heaters. Additionally, four more tankless water heaters were designed and added to the line of products as the M and S Series water heaters. In 2006, Noritz opened its second branch located in Dallas, Texas. They soon introduced two additional models of tankless water heaters. Noritz soon became the first tankless water heater company to have ASME certified commercial models available. On August 4 of 2008, Noritz opened a branch office with a showroom of tankless water heaters in New York. Soon, a condensing tankless water heater was added to the line of great water heaters. No matter what your needs are for a water heater, you will find that Noritz can give you the best in tankless water heaters.